BBA Entrance Exam
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) entrance exams is a highly competitive examination that gives a new shape to the career of management students. One can appear for these exams to reach out to newer horizons. Growth Centre, Mumbai, provides coachings for BBA entrance. Our special classes for exams and techniques help students to reach their goal of getting good marks for admissions.
The BBA entrance exams are held to check the candidate’s basic managerial skills and knowledge about the business world.
The syllabus for most of the BBA entrance exams is more or less the same. Sometimes the question paper pattern changes from one exam to another. The difficulty level of the questions and the weightage assigned to different topics are also varied from time to time.
- BBA enables students to absorb the professional skills and provide knowledge of business administration.
- BBA graduates can opt a wide range of career option. They can seek out for employments in share trading, business corporations, industries, print media, and so on.
- BBA acts as a basic level course for all the aspirants. The course structure of BBA is such that it forms a foundation for the MBA degree
Growth Centre is one of the best education consultants that focus upon quality knowledge. Here, you can get special classes for preparing for BBA entrance examinations. Our staff of experienced professionals will gradually help you in every aspect, so that you can score well and clear the exams.
Entrance Exams Conducted:
The entrance for B.B.A is generally held in May-June
- General Awareness and Business Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- English Proficiency
120 min – 150 min
- Minimum of 50% (for CBS – 60%) marks in XII standard in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of the CBSE (or any other exam recognized as its equivalent).
- Students appearing for the exam in this academic year are also eligible.
Some Prominent BBA Entrance Exams:
- GAT UGM: GITAM University Admission Test (GAT) UGM Entrance Exam is conducted for admissions to management programs offered by the university, at undergraduate level.
- AIMA UGAT: All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA UGAT) is an entrance test conducted at national and international level for admissions into university approved Bachelor programmes.
- SET: Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is an entrance exam conducted for the admission into undergraduate level programmes imparted at the constituent/affiliated institutes of Symbiosis International University (SIU).
- NMAT UG: Admission to BBA and B.Com at NMIMS
- Joint Entrance Test (Delhi University): The written examination is designed to test the aptitude of the candidates to pursue the BBA/BBS/BFIA/ BBE courses
- CET (GGISPU, New Delhi): It is a written examination designed to test the student’s aptitude to pursue a BBA course in IP University. There is no GD-PI and students are given admission on the basis of their exam scores only.
Some other Institutes offering BBA:
- J.D. Birla Institute of Management, Kolkata
- St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- Calcutta University, Kolkata
- Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore
- Christ College, Bangalore
- Amity School of Business Management, Noida
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra
- Loyola College, Chennai
- S.P. Jain Institute of Management
Entrance Exam Fees:
- The Fees differs for each institute.
- The Fees ranges between: Rs.1000 – Rs.1700.
At GEC we provide training in a way that ensures the student is well groomed in all aspects of the exam (written as well as GD-PI) and becomes competent enough in all subjects to appear for either of these entrance exams and score a very good percentile.